This section is about the many ways in which you can be involved through doll-making, fundraising and raising awareness:
- Make dolls for the children of KwaZulu Natal
- Join or create a dollmaking group
- Set up dollmaking within a school
- Engage in local government or community development programmes
- Raise funds
- Raise awareness of global children’s needs, play, effects of the HIV/AIDS pandemic etc
- Help us at events or through donations of material.
Everyone and anyone can be involved. If you have ideas we haven’t listed here, please get in touch!