If you’d like to help ‘spread the word’ about the Uthando Project, you could:
- Share your dollmaking news and excitement on your Facebook page, or on our page.
- Pin photos of your dolls or our dolls on Pinterest, like this lovely page we found from a supporter, or make a Flickr collection like this great collection from Albany.
- Download our flyers and FAQ sheets from our Awareness Resources. Share them at community events, your workplace, etc
- Set up an Uthando display or stall at events where potential dollmakers might gather.
- Invite us to speak at your service club or similar event – or use our resources and powerpoint to give your own brief presentation about your dolls.
- Buy a book and share it with friends.
- Knit a doll in public, then if someone asks what you’re doing, tell them :)