Thank you!! We would be delighted to receive donations of any size, which may be one-off or regular. You can post us a cheque, donate through our bank account, or through PayPal. We will soon have online functionality to process regular and one-off donations by credit card – so watch this space!
As of May 2016, Uthando Project has DGR (Deductible Gift Recipient) status in Australia. Feel certain that every dollar is used to its maximum effect. Please contact email@example.com if you have any queries.
Your receipt will show that your donation is tax deductible.
Donate by cheque
- Make your cheque out to Uthando Project Inc
- Post to: Uthando Project Inc. 41 Silver Sands Drive, Iluka WA 6028 Australia
Donate through our bank (ANZ bank)
- BSB: 016 341 Acc#: 480303827 Name: Uthando Project Inc.
- Please notify our Treasurer with details of your deposit on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Use your surname/ business name as identification for our Bank Statement. Receipt will follow.
Donate through Paypal
- For international donations, a great option is PayPal. You can donate through our secure account. There’s a Donate button just to the left of this page!
Become a regular donor
If you would like to become a regular or major donor, please contact the Uthando Project President, Dr Julie Stone, or the Director, Georgia Efford, to discuss your donation.
Funding is organised into four areas.
Uthando Funding Partners provide between $500 – $5000 annually, either as a one off payment or at regular intervals during the year. Read more Dlalanathi
Doll Freight Partners provide $250 annually to cover sending two bags of dolls to one of the five Uthando KZN NGOs of their choice. Where do the dolls go?
Shop for a Cause provides constant income for Uthando’s work through sale of our products.