You can contact us through this website form, or scroll down for other email and postal addresses.
Below are the specific email addresses for information, schools, newsletters, fundraising/donations, shop orders.
- General enquiries, creating a group, becoming a Uthando doll maker: firstname.lastname@example.org
- School enquiries, guidelines and reports: email@example.com
- Registering to receive newsletter, sending news items, photos, current newsletters, newsletter archives: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shop, product orders, payments and donations: email@example.com
Where to send my dolls?
IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR OVERSEAS DOLLMAKERS:
For dollmakers who live OUTSIDE Australia, an address for posting dolls directly to KwaZulu Natal is given below.
In WESTERN AUSTRALIA and all other Australian states please post or deliver, with your contact details, to:
Uthando Project, 2 Healey Place, Gooseberry Hill, Western Australia 6076.
Fridays preferred for deliveries at the Anderson Rd Community Centre, Forrestfield, between 9.30 – 2.30. Dolls will then accumulate for packing until 2000 – 3000 dolls will be sent by ship, usually 3 times each year.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 08 9293 2363.
Deliveries may also be made to:
Calico & Ivy 10 Glyde St, Mosman Park WA 6012 email@example.com
Albany Uthando Group Julie Fletcher: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bunbury Uthando Group Deborah Campbell: email@example.com
Sorrento Group Robin Hamilton: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fremantle Group Doris van Keulen:email@example.com
Irene Swan, Lonnavale TAS 7109: firstname.lastname@example.org (03) 6266 0209
Judy Gadd, Benowa Waters, QLD email@example.com
- Enquiries: President, Uthando Project Inc Board, Dr Julie Stone: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deliveries: Julie Timewell, Bentleigh, Victoria 3204 email@example.com (03) 9557 4149
- Naomi Nicholson, Sorrento VIC 3943 firstname.lastname@example.org (03) 5984 2413
If you live in a country outside Australia, please send your dolls directly to KwaZulu Natal, South Africa:
TREE, PO BOX 35173, Northway, 4065, South Africa
It is essential to mark each parcel/box as follows, so that extra charges are avoided:
“HANDMADE DOLLS, RECYCLED MATERIALS. NO COMMERCIAL VALUE. DONATION TO CHILDREN IN KWA ZULU NATAL.
Please advise Dhevani Narainsamy at TREE by email with details of your address, contents of parcel and date.